Room to Breathe is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com
Between school pickup, running errands, and the commute to work, we spend a lot of time in the car. Now here at Room to Breathe we believe a clutter free and tidy home allows you to have a stress free environment. Shouldn't your car be calming environment too?
I am going to share a few products that keep your car from getting out of hand. Whether you are a mom, teenager, or single bachelor, these products will help with the day to day messes we make in our home on four wheels.
In the front of the car I have three life saving tips to help maintain the daily mess.
1. Silicone Cups: these are great to plop in the bottom of your cup holder to catch any milkshake drips, snack crumbs, or even just the condensation from your big gulp. When they get too dirty, toss them in the dishwasher and replace once they are clean.
2. Catch Caddy: Stop digging around under your seat to find your phone, sunglasses, or that peanut m&m get a catch caddy for your car. They catch items that slip out of your hand and prevent them from getting trapped in the dark hole between the driver seat and the console.
3. Photo Organizers: These are so versatile not only in the car but also in the home. I use them to organize the tornado that is my center console. Instead of having to remove every little item to just find your extra hair tie, use a photo organizer and thank me later. If you have a really small console I recommend using mesh bags only because there are a bit more space saving.
Moving to the middle of the car...
1. Car Trash Can: Strap this onto the passenger seat to hold that small odorless trash such as gum and straw wrappers, receipts, grocery lists etc. Line it with a grocery bag and when you get gas just replace it with a new bag. Simple as that!
2. Shower Caddies: these suction cup caddies cling right to the window. These are awesome to hold small toys, colored pencils, paper, sip cups. It keeps your kids clutter off the floor but still allows them to have access to it without moms help.
Lets take a look at the trunk!
1. Trunk Organizer: This is my holy grail of car organization. It great to hold your everyday emergency stuff such as antibacterial wipes, sunscreen, deodorant (for those days you forget), extra baggies for your car trash can. I absolutely love!
2. Medium bin: I use a medium bin to store more emergent items such as an extra change of clothes, jumper cables, the car manual, a towel to just name a few. Now if you don't have this extra storage don't worry you can always use a canvas trunk caddy to keep in the back.
3. Reusable Grocery Bags: Let's save the planet y'all! Every plastic bag matters. I LOVE my collapsable grocery bags I got off amazon a few years ago. It is the best not only for groceries but also to help carry in all the clutter at the end of the week like the small water bottle collection and travel mug that got caught under the seat last week. Not matter the use, you can break them down and store them easily in the back with out taking too much space.
Check all these products out on our latest news segment.